Sunday, February 1, 2009

work in progress


I have several pieces in progress but don't seem to be getting anywhere with them today. My cat keep pacing across my table and yowling at me to go out but won't go out when I open the door. Several of my friends are in crisis which is heavy on my mind. Facebook is very distracting and has now crossed over into some unpleasantness because someone accepted my friendship but apparently did not know who I was and are now saying stupid things. I should have known better, I do know better. On top of it I have to go babysit in a short while. All this is not helping the creative flow. Maybe this weekend is a wash. Camilla will be home around 4 so realistically if I can pull myself away from the stupid computer I could get something done. But now I have a headache.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The title of the wax and insect piece was "Bug Altar Construction Kit". I forget who it was by.

jesse lloyd proebstel said...

I still have the container it was sent to me in though the sculpture has long since passed on. I now store dead bugs in it. Just that I said I store dead bugs is enough to make me wonder about my self...