Monday, January 12, 2009

More Fun-N-Games

I'm going to continue down this path of making board games for a while and hopefully by the end of the year I will have enough for a show. Dika thinks I can get a show in Lincoln Nebraska. Seattle seems pretty tough except for the ever popular cafe venue. I don't think these games would work in a cafe because they are not wall mountable. I also like the thought of Kansas City because Mott had his gallery there and I've always wanted to go there and see what the lifestyle is like. Maybe there is somewhere in Austin TX...I'm only thinking of places I'd like to visit.....After all, art is a self-centered activity.

I will post more photos as the games are completed. I have one finished but it's a gift and I'm keeping it a secret- plus it needs to be re-worked. This is all going to put a cramp in the other stuff I'm working on but I haven't felt that inspired by any of it anyway. I was up half the night going through different concepts in my head so time to do some work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

will this add fuel to your belief that i am too obsessed with you?

jesse lloyd proebstel said...

You don't need to prove your obsession with me....I know it in my heart.